I mentioned last week that I had maxed out my podcast upload time for the month… which means I had to shelve today’s podcast until my time renews on the 1st. That’s okay though!
In the meantime this is a great week to get caught up on the series if you haven’t been able to take a listen yet.
- Do. Be. Love. - Week 1, Why Love?
- Do. Be. Love. - Week 2, An Interview with Christa Allan
- Do. Be. Love. - Week 3, When Love Gets Real
- Do. Be. Love. – Week 4, An Interview with Karen Hammons of The Offenders Wife
As well as a bunch of fabulous guest posts:
- Hands and Feet of Christ in Friendships by Angie Webb
- The Economy of Serenity – Giving Love, Getting More by Julie Sanders
- Listening Love by Elisa Pulliam
- Much Forgiveness, Much Love by Becky Roode
- Love Displayed in Creation by Christy McGraw
Stay tuned for next week’s podcast!